Pages

Jul 3, 2008

Miscellaneous Randomness

So, it appears I have found a hobby, of sorts. Video and editing. My biggest problem is a lack of a video camera. So I am using my still pic camera (which takes small video clips) and my phone, which also takes video but the resolution is not spectacular. But such is life I guess. At least, after a few months, I finally have a plan and a goal. So until then, I have been playing with youtube. There is not a lot of editing done here, as I am new to all this, but I am facinated by it all. I want a camera. I want editing software. And I want to be the king of random home movies.







You can see, from the resolution issues I am in need of a real camera. So we have some vacations planned here in the near future, but after that I hope to have a camera purchased by Christmas. In the meantime, I'm going to make do with what I have and do my best to learn a thing or two about this whole thing.

Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You went to all the trouble to get yourself here, you might as well say something about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails