The weather was perfect. It was sunny, very few clouds in the sky, and temperature was nice and warm.... somewhere in the 60's.
So we set out to make plan. We had to seal off the underside of the house and find a way to not have any dirt or sand or anything else in direct contact with the ground. The end result, heavy duty wire mesh covered in a heavy duty mylar sheet. The end result looks decent enough, and there will actually be trim over it as well.
Amazingly enough, its fairly level and the frame is still square from when I set it up. Next will be the weed mat, sand and paver stones. I'm happy with the results thus far. I'm looking forward to having a nice little area in the backyard that will be goo for sitting and relaxing during the summer. So, that was the end of the work, of course, there had to be food involved.
At least one more installment to come.....