Pages

Jun 16, 2008

The 2008 Oyster Festival

Arcata, Ca. Really, I don't have a lot to say about this little town. Its really a beautiful little city. Sadly though, it is mired neck deep in local politics that are, umm... for the birds. Imagine a city full of Berkley Hippies that haven't showered in about 6 months, and you would imagine Arcata.

Now, having said my two cents about the things I don't like about Arcata, let me share with you what I do like about the place. Well, one of the things anyway.

Every year we get together with Todd and company for a oyster grilling fest like no other. Last year thousands of oysters were grilled. This years, I believe, was no exception. So I have produced a small slide show in order to present my documentation of the event. I hope you all enjoy.



2 comments:

  1. Handsome guys and cute chicks. Can't get much better than that.
    Love ya Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Oysters a la Adam & Iver. Looks like it was a lovely day.

    By the way, our hippies are also unwashed here in Berkeley. It's the former hippies are the ones you have to worry about. ;)

    ReplyDelete

You went to all the trouble to get yourself here, you might as well say something about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails