Pages

Jun 1, 2008

Just whistle while you work.....

Truthfully, I think if I were whistling, people around here would beat me up. Such is the environment here with my co-workers.

So life has been horribly busy. I work, in my opinion, way to stinking much. For the most part I am working 5 days a week, sometimes 6. Some people might not think that a 5 day a week work week is not too bad and I am a mamby-pamby. But when you factor in that I get up for work at 0440 and have to be here at at 0545, then I can't leave until 1800, that makes for a long day, so a 5 day work week becomes 61.25 hours. In my humble opinion, that makes for a long week.

So when I get off work, i am going back to the gym, so there is another hour and half that is gone, and by the time I get home its close to 1930. That leaves only a couple of hours to make dinner and try to relax. These are long days.

Tomorrow I have the day off. I have been looking forward to this day (this week Monday is my only day off that I have) all week. Then Cody called. There is a 1 and a half foot minus tide tomorrow, so we are headed out to Petrolia to do some rock picking and perch fishing. This, in and of itself, would not be a bad thing, but the low tide is at 0600. So I'll be setting my alarm for revelie at 0500. I had dreams of waking up, well, whenever the heck I felt like it. But alas, this is not to be.

So tomorrow should be a fine day, and I'll have more fish for the freezer, and I'll make more of an effort to check in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You went to all the trouble to get yourself here, you might as well say something about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails