Pages

Sep 13, 2009

Procrastination and Rationalization.

Procrastination, and Rationalization.

To skills I have honed to perfection.

Anyone who is paying attention to the dates attached to my posts will clearly see there is a date missing.  September, 12.  However, I do not believe this counts as a failure on my part to post at least once a day.

Hear me out (or rather, read a little farther).

Most people define their days by their waking hours.  When they awake and when the go to sleep, it is routinely the same day.  I however am constantly awake when the date changes.   My day starts in the late afternoon and ends in the late morning.

So technically, its still the same day for me. 

And so I continue to post, once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You went to all the trouble to get yourself here, you might as well say something about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails