Pages

Dec 6, 2007

A changed Blog

I had an account of what happened to me and my trainee the other night at work, but decided to take it off. The inmate who assaulted us is facing criminal charges and his court case is currently pending. Until the case is done I will leave the recounting of the incident. When the case is resolved I will put it back up, as this is something I don't want to forget. If you are curious about the events, let me know and I will send you the orignal post. Thanks for understanding, and I appreciate all the people who have been concerned for my well being.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a wonderful blog and the pictures of Ben and then you in the neck brace are great.
    We are still so sorry that that happened to you, but we're so glad that you are on the mend.
    Keep the entries coming, they are wonderful!
    Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are recovering nicely... don't forget it's mom's birthday today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site! Craig would like to read what you had to remove from your blog. We are glad you are fine.

    ReplyDelete

You went to all the trouble to get yourself here, you might as well say something about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails