Pages

Dec 6, 2007

Wierd, here I am again at the keyboard.

So here I am. Its nearly 0030 (yeah, thats 12:30 am for you folks not keeping up with the military time). I have to go back to work tomorrow, the first time since the altercation at work, you should have read that in an earlier blog. I'm not thrilled about being on light duty, but oh well, thats how things go sometimes. On the plus side, the fellow who beat me down (although I say that, I think I put a pretty good fight) was arraigned today. He is offically facing 3 felonies, 2 counts of battery on a custodial officer, and one count of assault with force likely to produce great bodily harm. I guess there is some justice in the world after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You went to all the trouble to get yourself here, you might as well say something about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails